ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Company: Speedling Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Speedling Incorporated is a global leader in the production of
transplants for seeded vegetables, ornamentals, and vegetative
propagated products for over 50 years with locations in Florida,
Georgia, Texas, and California. Guided by faith and integrity, our
mission is to cultivate opportunities for our customers and
employees by providing exceptional customer service along with
consistent quality products.
The successful Bilingual Administrative Assistant will provide
administrative and clerical tasks essential to the mission of
Speedling and the day-to-day operation of the Executive Office. The
Administrative Assistant will provide support to our Executive
Managers, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our
company's general administrative activities. The Administrative
Assistant must demonstrate the ability to handle confidential
information with discretion and independent judgment and be able to
work independently with little or no supervision identifying needs,
initiating, and completing projects. Key responsibilities include
ensuring all work is performed in accordance with safety policies
and regulations to promote a safe working environment.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR #1 ASSET! Speedling offers a competitive
salary, medical, dental, company-paid life insurance, disability
insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and holidays. Speedling's
Employee Enrichment Committee is committed to offering activities
to help our employees pursue health and wellness.
If you are proactive, goal-driven, and looking to grow your
career, become part of a team that Feeds the World and Makes it a
More Beautiful Place, apply now!
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the day-to-day administrative tasks of the President's
office. Schedule all appointments and other commitments. Provide
the President with background information and/or supporting
documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings,
speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, etc.
- Collect, review and analyze data, and prepare reports, charts,
budgets, and other presentation materials.
- Coordinate and implement marketing communication projects.
Participate in creating brand awareness through trade shows,
events, advertising, and social media. Arrange proposals and
presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures,
data, slides, photographs, and reports. Prepare status reports on
marketing efforts by communicating with appropriate sales
- Screen incoming calls to the President, determining the nature
of the call and whether it requires the attention of the President.
Whenever possible respond to the caller directly based on knowledge
of the President's preferences, office functions, policy,
priorities, availability, etc.
- Process all incoming correspondence, directs mail to
appropriate internal staff. Draft responses for the President's
signature to ensure accuracy and completeness as well as
consistency with organizational policy. Follow up with staff to
ensure deadlines are met. Review other prepared documents requiring
the management team's signature.
- Book and review all travel arrangements for the President and
others as requested; prepare the itinerary, confirm lodging and
transportation, and process travel expense reports.
- Prepare and distribute relevant materials to the Management
Team in advance of the Executive Management meetings. Take minutes
at meetings and follow up on action items, providing support to
Executive Mgmt Team as needed.
- Maintain Board resolutions, maintain executive/corporate files,
modify when necessary, and apply Speedling rules pertaining to
retention and disposition.
- Review various types of contracts, agreements, and summarize
terms to ensure compliance with company policies as well as
- Research/gather data for departmental reports, conduct
preliminary analysis of data with a focus on ROI.
- Respond to and handle confidential and sensitive information
with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 -3 years relevant experience
- Bilingual (able to speak & write English/Spanish fluently)
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel & Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and active listening skills
- Experience in the Agricultural industry a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build working relationships with all
levels of an organization
- Work well under pressure, remaining flexible, be proactive,
resourceful and efficient
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
with the highest integrity
- Clean criminal history and drug-free
- Ability to demonstrate high ethical standards and set a
professional and positive example for all employees
- Current first aid/CPR certification, or ability and willingness
to obtain one.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, foster a teamwork
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Practical problem-solving skills and ability to deal with a
variety of changing situations
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends, hours will change
based on business needs
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs and able to stand for prolonged
periods of time
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision,
- Ability to tolerate exposure to greenhouse elements such as
heat, cold, water, and dirt.
Keywords: Speedling Inc., Tampa , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH), Other , Ruskin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!