Software Support Engineer
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Posted on: October 13, 2019
- Very good knowledge on ITIL methodology.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of Software Development experience, out
of which the majority should be relevant to the technology Acclaris
uses (Java / J2EE and Oracle PL/SQL).
- Very good understanding of all leading modern web frameworks
like JSF, Seam, Spring, Struts is required. Good knowledge of web
2.0, AJAX and related component frameworks like Rich Faces or Ice
Faces will be a plus.
jQuery, Dojo, Section 508 compliance will be required.
- Good knowledge on Soap based web services, SAML SSO will be
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and UNIX shell scripts will be
- Good knowledge of mobile apps on Andriod/i-0S will be
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work
effectively across multiple business units, external clients and
technology partners and fellow team members.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills at multiple
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/DisabilityWillis Towers Watson is
looking for an experienced Software Maintenance Engineer. Candidate
will research, analyze, and support software applications and
systems using J2EE, Eclipse, Java and related technologies.
Candidate will also use EJB, JDBC, JSP, Struts Framework, Servlets,
HTML, DHTML, JBoss, XML, XSLT, AJAX, Web Services, Oracle, Windows,
UNIX etc as well as various other software development tools,
languages and technologies. Candidate should be conversant with
SAML SSO, Proprietary SSO, Web services etc.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship
and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job
- Candidate will analyze software components like Oracle stored
procedures, packages and triggers. Candidate analyzes and support
user interfaces, generate reports. Candidate will perform
validations and write PL/SQL scripts.
- Candidate will be responsible for testing, debugging, and
resolving errors. Candidate will also be responsible for supporting
users and clients.
- Candidate will maintain application systems and provide 24/7
production and end user support using tools like Oracle Data
warehousing, Oracle Forms, SQL, PL/SQL, Java and Jasper reports.
Candidate will also carry out problem analysis and submitting
solution recommendations. Candidate will be responsible for process
improvement and process automation using Unix Cron, Windows
scripting, Bash scripting and tools like Opswise.
- Candidate will also analyze different business critical
situations for but not limited to, employer sponsored reimbursement
programs and other business process outsourced programs. Candidate
will be responsible for problem analysis and change management
using different methodologies like ITIL with defect tracking tools
Keywords: Willis Towers Watson, Tampa , Software Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!