SQL DBA / SSIS / SSRS Developer
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Careers at WilsonHCG - SQL DBA / SSIS / SSRS Developer in Tampa, Florida - Careers at WilsonHCG
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
SQL DBA / SSIS / SSRS Developer
6 days ago(2/7/2019 1:43 PM)
# of Openings
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is a global leader and premium provider of strategic talent solutions. Founded in 2002 and consisting of a small handful of employees at the time, WilsonHCG's principle of providing true partnership to our clients has led to a global footprint that now spans six continents and more than 35 countries. As we continue to grow and lead the industry, however, our mission and vision remain steadfast.
We believe in hiring "the perfect 10" when it comes to character. This belief has been developed into Better People, Better Business---. Specifically, our people define who we are. They are the reason we're able to provide "better business" on behalf of our clients. As such, we're committed to finding the most passionate professionals, then empowering them to develop both personally and professionally.
Working for WilsonHCG:
The elements that go into our values - what we call our WilsonHCG DNA - are what set us apart. The environment we create is one where employees don't just work for WilsonHCG; they're hands-on contributors, fostering a genuine, transparent culture that makes them proud. This dynamic, combined with flexible work environments, diversity and the genuine opportunity for career growth, breeds innovation. At WilsonHCG, our DNA (created by our people) consists of: Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication and Passion.
WilsonHCG is consistently ranked as a top place to work! We've been recognized by Glassdoor as a top 50 "Best Place to Work." We've also received global recognition for Best Workplace Culture (2018 Canadian HR Awards), Learning & Development Team of the Year (2018 HR Distinction Awards) for the investments we make in the growth of our workforce, as well as Best Employer Brand (2018 Global Recruiter Awards) for creating a workplace employees take pride in.
Benefits of Working at WilsonHCG:
Outside of a flexible, collaborative environment where employees are trusted to perform, valued as professionals and people, and empowered to fail-forward, we offer our employees an array of benefits.
- Significant employee referral bonuses
- Health and wellness insurance programs and other ancillary benefit programs
- Performance-related bonuses (individual and company-wide)
- "Kudos" peer-to-peer reward points (redeemable for gift cards, PTO and cash!)
- Company Paid time off to recharge your batteries
- Company paid time to volunteer with local charities
- Competitive Retirement Programs with Company Match
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work environment (remote opportunities available)
- Extracurricular team building activities
- On-site brunches, lunches and celebrations
Position Summary Description: SQL DBA / SSIS / SSRS Developer
Exciting and energetic company in need of an individual with skills to support the company's demanding data needs.
- The SQL Server DBA/developer will need to have strong experience in supporting the company's SQL server infrastructure, reporting, business intelligence, integrations, SQL maintenance and backups, tuning, etc.
- Projects will vary greatly, ranging from new technology initiatives to legacy maintenance.
- Our business is very data hungry with heavy emphasis placed on accurate, timely data retrieval and is in need of a SQL expert who can be a combination DBA and SQL developer.
- This individual must be a task oriented self-starter, with a strong aptitude for learning new concepts and the ability to jump into projects quickly. Will have to juggle many projects simultaneously and be able to swiftly adapt to priority changes at a moment's notice.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Significant experience with SQL Server 2014 or 2016.
- Experience with database security, tuning, query optimization and backups. Experience with SQL Server products, including Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Analysis Services (SSAS) experience is not required, but would be a plus. Solid T-SQL query development skills for building queries, data mining and analytics.
- Highly proficient in SSIS package development - preferable including C# scripting and integrating with other systems and outside organizations.
- Experience with SQL Azure is a plus.
- The candidate will be expected to: Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and technology partners.
- Effectively and clearly communicate with other employees in all departments and levels of management.
- Provide database administrator functions for database setup, tuning and query optimization.
- Perform administration, maintenance, monitoring and security tasks ensuring our database infrastructure is running efficiently and smoothly.
- Partner with our network team to ensure proper server setup, security, backups and shared resources are being utilized efficiently.
- Create/modify SSIS packages.
- Create/modify reports in SSRS.
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2012 through SQL 2016.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, for both technical and business audiences, are required.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareRefer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: WilsonHCG, Tampa , SQL DBA / SSIS / SSRS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!