Cognos Access SQL Business System Analyst
Posted on: September 15, 2018
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client, one of the world's largest financial institutions is building a team of 10 Cognos Access SQL Developers Business Systems Analyst (BSA) in Tampa, Florida (FL).
This team will generate internal reporting on Business User Tools and Business created/supported applications that will allow the team to triage/build/replace/update the Tools and Applications. They will review code, use SQL & Access to join data tables and be able to test, develop, and project manage the tool/app out of production or enhance it to avoid breakdown and cyber security impacts.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience with oracle, PL/SQL, and/or reporting Technologies (Cognos, Business Objects, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation
- 3+ years financial services experience
- 1+ years of experience with Access/Macros
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Cognos Report and Framework development a plus
- Prefer experience with systems supporting client accounting and reporting from such systems
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation is preferred
- Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce, Tampa , Cognos Access SQL Business System Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!