Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to
non-repetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies
which includes installing cables, connectors, and circuit card
- Ability to work on diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts,
and use hand and/or power tools.
- May conduct quality inspections on the processing line in
accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test
production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly
drawings, and any related reference documentation.
- Builds in accordance with IPC-620 quality standards.
- Experience with cable assemblies which include installing
cables, connectors, and circuit card assemblies.
- Technical skill with IPC-WHMA-A-620.
- Strongly prefer candidates with cable experience, crimping,
- Looking for candidates who are mechanically inclined, and able
to use hand tools.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Tampa , Cable Assembler, IT / Software / Systems , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...