Technical Support Specialist
Company: Chadwell Supply
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and
need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and
find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be
challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the -National Apartment
Association's 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category. -
- Hourly rate of $16-$20 depending on experience. -
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (NO WEEKENDS AND PAID
HOLIDAYS OFF!). -
- Work from home options! We offer hybrid schedules that would
consist of 3 days at home and -2 -days in the office. -
- We offer full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours of paid time off accruals,
-complimentary gym access, meal prep services, and -much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started
with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term
career opportunities at one of our 19 -Branches across the Country.
- Named Top 100 -Companies in Tampa Bay 2019, 2020, 2021 and
2022!Overview -Provide maintenance of the computer desktop
environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems,
installing hardware and software solutions. Responsible for
administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers,
servers, IP phones, cell phones and related -equipment. Tasks
include procurement, end user support, backup monitoring, license
tracking and performing maintenance on PC's, printers, servers,
upgrades and configurations.Duties and Responsibilities -
Provide IT support and resolve
problems to the end user's satisfaction.Monitor and respond quickly
and effectively to requests received through the IT Service
Desk.Update and document all Service Desk tickets, and close
tickets within assigned SLAMonitor Service Desk for tickets
assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on
priority.Modify configurations, utilities, software default
settings, etc. for the local workstation.Provide remote and
in-person support for desktops, laptops, printers, iPhones, iPads,
and other devicesAssist users with questions regarding Microsoft
Office, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and other softwareDocument
internal procedures.Assist with on-boarding /off-boarding of
users.Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral
equipment and software.Maintain inventory of all equipment,
software and software licenses.Report issues to the Tier 3 teams
for escalation.Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees
using standard hardware, images and software.Assign users and
computers to proper groups in Active Directory.Provide first level
support of SalesPad and Great Plains and other company
applications.Perform timely workstation hardware and software
upgrades as required. -Minimum Qualifications -
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel. - -
- Be able to work in high volume and fast paced environment. - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Education Requirements -
- Average computer literacy and experience are required for this
- Employee must show aptitude in learning new software programs,
Great Plains and SalesPad.
- High School Diploma or GED required#INDIT - -Powered by
Keywords: Chadwell Supply, Tampa , Technical Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...