Housekeeping House Attendant
Company: The Westshore Grand, a Tribute
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Location: US-FL-Tampa# of Openings: 5Category: HousekeepingPosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, is a unique and
stylish hotel that defines an authentically modern Florida
lifestyle. The Westshore Grand offers distinctive, luxurious
Florida-inspired design, as well as an energetic and service-minded
atmosphere. Conveniently located in the Westshore business
district, just five miles from downtown Tampa and the Tampa
Convention Center, our hotel is ideal for business and for play.
Some of the benefits we offer to our associates include free meals,
complimentary covered parking, monthly birthday and anniversary
celebrations, and hotel room discounts throughout the Marriott,
Starwood, and Ritz Carlton portfolios. Apply today to join our
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel
guests, associates and vendors.
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room
attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish
and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas,
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy
equipment, and stand for extended periods of time with or without
- Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100
lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: The Westshore Grand, a Tribute, Tampa , Housekeeping House Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!