Company: Westmont Hospitality Group
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Westmont Hospitality Group is actively seeking to hire a very
strong, exceptionally knowledgeable, energetic and experienced
General Manager to join our phenomenal executive team for our
203-room DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Tampa Bay, hotel. The General
Manager is responsible for the entire operation and sales efforts
of the hotel. Effectively directs and coordinates staff, activities
and available resources in order to accomplish hotel objectives and
goals, and is responsible for leading the hotel team, ensuring
guest satisfaction and upkeep of the asset. The ideal candidate
will have 3-5 years of hands-on leadership experience in a
full-service environment with strong sales and revenue management
background, food & beverage experience, excellent leadership skills
including strategic thinking, communication, training, teambuilding
and mentoring. Complete understanding of financial statements,
budgeting and forecasting. Past experience should demonstrate
ability to exceed guest expectations, develop and execute revenue
strategies, and manage costs in order to meet and exceed financial
goals. Duties and Responsibilities Effectively managing and
overseeing all aspects of the hotel operations including front
office, sales, housekeeping, human resources, food and beverage,
maintenance, accounting, team-building and staff development.
- Overall responsibility for the financial success of the
property, including budgeting, forecasting, yield and revenue
management. Develop, prepare, execute and achieve financial
- Manage all sources of revenue. Focus would be maintaining
established cost and quality standards, maximizing profits,
developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest
- Responsible for the development and execution of business
plans, including sales & marketing plans.
- Actively involved with food & beverage operations.
- Participate in sales activities, including sales calls,
greeting clients, site inspections/tours. Maintain fair market
- Build and maintain rapport with associates and clients. Ensure
100' Guest satisfaction and strong employee engagement.
- Represent the hotel in appropriate hotel, tourism and business
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public
image for the hotel.
- Implement, maintain and promote all Westmont policies &
- Ensure that all appropriate systems and controls are in place
to produce accurate monthly financial reports and knows at all
times where the hotel stands against budget.
- Oversee day-to-day operations. Physically inspect the property
on a daily basis, monitoring cost controls, property condition,
cleanliness of product and service throughout the hotel. Control
purchases and inventories.
- Recruit, supervise and evaluate direct reports.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and
maintaining a preventive maintenance program, resulting in employee
and guest safety, orderly operations, good appearance, compliance
with brand and legislative standards.
- Pledge to a dedication of obtaining the highest quality of
guest and customer service. EOE M/F/D/V Westmont Hospitality Group
conducts post-offer Background Check/Drug Testing.
Keywords: Westmont Hospitality Group, Tampa , General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!