BARTENDER - MISE EN PLACE (Tampa Airport)
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Mise en Place is Tampa s premier restaurant for Modern American cuisine, an exciting and dynamic fare whose flavors reflect the Chef s insatiable love of food as well as our region and our global community on the West Coast of Florida.
Mise en Place was named #1 restaurant in Bay Area by USA Today.
Mise en Place will be opening Cafe by Mise en Place at Tampa International Airport.
Mise en Place will be managed by Delaware North at Tampa International Aiport. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background.
Mise en Place/ Delaware North consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Mise En Place/Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Bartender
Job Code(s): 1290, 1292, 1293
Job Family: Food & Beverage
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with the Company s alcohol policies, GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned Non-essential Functions:
- Washes and sanitizes glassware
- Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as needed. Education & Experience:
- One to two years previous experience as a bartender in a high volume environment preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service training
- Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names.
- Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally. Environmental Working Conditions:
- Bar environment- noise level may be moderate to high during busy times*Nothing in this job description restricts the management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: barista, bartender, beverage service, club bartender, cocktail service, liquor, lounge, pub bartender, shots, wine
Keywords: Delaware North, Tampa , BARTENDER - MISE EN PLACE (Tampa Airport), Hospitality & Tourism , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!