Retail Truck Center Sales Representative - Tampa, FL
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Retail Truck Center Sales Representative - Tampa, FL (Job Number:
- Are you ambitious, customer focused, and ready for a career
with an innovative industry leader?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, sales-driven
- Are you looking to find a company where you can build a
long-term career with opportunities nationwide?
If you answered yes, we d like you to join our Remarketing Team as
a Retail Truck Center Sales Representative! This position is
integral to the success of our various Used Truck Centers and
directly contributes to the sales of our used commercial
Why Choose Penske?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built
a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and
- We invest in you You ll receive comprehensive training,
preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be
successful in this role.
- There s room to grow The opportunities don t stop here. We have
a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
- Did we mention the perks? Fulltime Employees receive a
Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid
Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with
company match, team competitions and incentives, and various
A Day in the Life:
Our Retail Truck Center Sales Representatives work closely with
customers who come into our store locations. A typical day entails
talking to customers, showing equipment for sale, negotiating
deals, collaborating with our various sales teams and field
locations, utilizing our internal systems, ensuring trucks are
ready for pick up, and closing sales.
- Achieve sales results by managing the local sales process
(negotiate price, assist with obtaining financing, secure payment,
title transfer), assisting walk-in customers with their used truck
needs, coordinating inspections for customers referred by call
center staff, and completing the vehicle check-out
- Work with the district to resolve issues during and after the
sale is completed.
- Work with Remarketing team to sell aged inventory.
- Manage inventory by completing daily yard check and organizing
yard with unit placement, maintain database of vehicles on the
yard, ensure pricing and sell sheets in windows are current, and
work with Out-Service Center to ensure units are ready to be
- Maintain accounts and deals in Sales Force, ensuring all data
is up to date and accurate.
- Schedule follow-up tasks with customers who have purchased and
with those who have looked but not purchased.
- Identify under or overpriced vehicles and work with the pricing
team to align vehicle pricing with the current market.
- Work with the Region Asset Manager to ensure each vehicle is
properly represented, including specs and pictures.
- Ensure all steps are followed in the system to transfer units
from the field to Remarketing for sale.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Must be 21 of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor s Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience required
- 1 to 3 years automotive or truck sales experience
- Other retail sales experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske s
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Tampa , Retail Truck Center Sales Representative - Tampa, FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...