Dishwasher / Utility Employee
Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Brandon, FL
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionTITLE: Dishwasher/Utility Employee REPORTS TO:
Bakery Manager/Lead Operator *NO NIGHTS. NO WEEKENDS. NO
HOLIDAYS.*Position Summary: The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC)
Dishwasher/Utility Employee plays an essential role in ensuring a
smooth, efficient and guest-ready operation by meeting high-volume
dishwashing demands and maintaining a clean, sanitized bakery. The
Dishwasher/Utility Employee embodies NbC core values and
demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in
the workplace. Accountabilities/Duties:
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all baking pans, dishes,
utensils and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and
adheres to all NbC standards.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health
and safety guidelines.
- Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps and mops floors, and cleans
- Performs routine cleaning of windows, shelves, counters,
refrigerator, cooler and bathroom.
- Cleans, sanitizes and restocks workstation and ensures all
cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and notifies management
when replenishment is required.
- Assists in the unloading, processing and storage of weekly
- Supports other team members in cleaning and organizing
workstations as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Core Values and Competencies:
- Servant's Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a
passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm and optimism that attracts others.
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and
respectfully. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Can understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as operating procedures and health and
safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that
require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavy weight (as
much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Can evaluate processes, information and surroundings to
determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision. Education,
Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience as a Dishwasher or in another operational
support role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Brandon, FL, Tampa , Dishwasher / Utility Employee, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!