Posted on: May 9, 2022
Movin' on up---Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that
includes the Wendy's family - the people you work with as a Wendy's
Shift Manager.The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food,
and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for
everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with
respect. Make food better than they'd expect from a fast food
place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the
third!Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendy's restaurant was a person, it'd be you: fun, fast,
friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it
like a boss ('cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members
know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on
point.What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military
experience? Tell us that, too.)
- You've already led, managed and organized a team in a
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.
You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendy's locations (restaurants, area office,
etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn't one size fits all and our job opportunities aren't
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races,
religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are
welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations to enable people with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Keywords: Wendy's, Tampa , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!