Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2021
What Makes a McKibbon Cook?The Cook is responsible for creating
cuisine that provides an exceptional dining experience for all of
our guests. The primary objective is to create a personalized
experience that will entice our guests to return and share their
experiences. Your responsibilities include, (but are not limited
to) kitchen set-up and station preparation prior to service and at
the end of the shift, maintaining the condition of the service area
and kitchen, as well as regularly interacting with guests.-- We
offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and
supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for
professional development and advancement. Become part of our family
and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon
Hospitality their career home. --A Day in the Life:--
- You will welcome and acknowledge all guests according to
- You will anticipate and address guests--- service needs, assist
individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine
- You will prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning,
chopping, and storing food.
- You will prepare excellent quality food on budget.
- You will assist with ordering, receiving, and inventory as
directed by the management staff.
- You will set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- You will move, lift, carry, push, pull, and/or place objects
weighing up to 25 lbs.
- You will follow all company, safety, and security policies and
- You will check expiration dates on all food items to ensure
- You will report any accidents, injuries, and unsafe work
- You will maintain confidentiality of proprietary information to
protect company assets.
- You will perform any other reasonable job duties as requested
by management.Job Requirements:
- A valid food handlers card or the ability to obtain one
- The lawful ability to serve alcohol and or prepare/handle
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to prepare/cook food according to recipes, quality and
- Ability to operate a variety of kitchen equipment
- The physical ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended
periods of time
- Knowledge of dining room service procedures and kitchen
- The ability to communicate effectively
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Tampa , Cook PM/AM, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!