Physician - Allergist
Company: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Tampa, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Phyiscian - Allergist position in Tampa, Florida. The Phyiscian - Allergist job is within the extensive military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-FridayDays onlyFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employmentPhyiscian - Allergist Job Overview:
Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.Phyiscian - Allergist Job Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained (e.g. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program in the specialty which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- At least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training). For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada. Descriptions of such programs are described below.
- An internship program involves broadly based clinical practice in which physicians acquire experience in treating a variety of medical problems under supervision (e.g., internal medicine, surgery, general practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and pediatrics). Such programs are in hospitals or other institutions accredited for internship training an appropriate accrediting body.
- A residency program involves training in a specialized field of medicine in a hospital or an institution accredited for training in the specialty by an appropriate accrediting body.
- A fellowship program involves advanced training (beyond residency training) in a given medical specialty in either a clinical or research setting in a hospital or an institution accredited in the United States for such training.
- Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
- practice medicine.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience to meet clinical competency requirements. Position contingent upon contract award. Incumbents hightly encouraged to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources), Tampa , Physician - Allergist, Healthcare , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!