Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Care -
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: September 14, 2018
OverviewFor 22 years, our family dental center has provided a wide variety of general and cosmetic dentistry services. This allows patients to receive dental care at a single local dentist office without the need for referrals or travel to outside specialists. We provide these treatments for adults, teens, and children from the age of eight. Everyone on our staff truly cares about the quality of dental care that patients receive. We focus on the oral health and well being of the patient to ensure a lifetime of happy and healthy smiles. All of our Tampa dentists and office staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate to provide each patient with a comfortable dental care experience. We are hiring a full-time Dental Hygienist to work in our office located in Tampa, FL. We are looking for someone that is X-ray certified in the state of Florida. We prefer someone that has Local Anesthesia certification in the state of Florida as well. Bilingual is a plus but not required. Candidates will need to hold a current state license from an accredited dental hygiene school. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.ResponsibilitiesEssential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required QualificationsDesired Skills:
- Hands on experience as a Hygienist
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual is a plus Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few Advanced Dental Care of Tampa is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA). As one of the country's largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 265 affiliated practices in 13 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities. Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance's success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing. DCA Mission We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients. DCA Vision To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals. DCA Values - USMILE Unleash Career Potential-of our employees and partners Service Excellence-to our professionals, patients and families Meaningful Contribution-all can make a difference Integrity First-in all we do Leadership-in our field and we assume accountability Excellence in Action-we are committed to get the job done Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Tampa , Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Care -, Healthcare , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!