RN - Charge Registered Nurse PACU - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
Company: Saint Joseph's Hospital - South
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RN - Charge Registered Nurse PACUThe PACU Charge RN
* Proficient in the care of a patient population utilizing
effective managerial skills
* Acts as a professional role model for other members of the
* Responsible for developing self and team members and sharing
* Performs the role of preceptor and charge nurse
For this position, we strongly prefer at least 2 year RN experience
in PACU, Critical Care, or Emergency Service.
* Clinical skills appropriate to position
* Interpersonal skills
* Critical thinking skills
Certifications and Licensures:
* BLS (Basic Life Support)
* RN (Registered Nurse)
* ACLS (Cardiovascular) if required by department
* Preferred Nurse Specialty
* Bachelor's Nursing
* Required experience includes 2 years RN acute care experience.
Preferred experience includes 1 year of leadership experience.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including:
* Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401k match and additional yearly contribution
* Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
* Community discounts and more
* AND the Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to
Keywords: Saint Joseph's Hospital - South, Tampa , RN - Charge Registered Nurse PACU - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care, Healthcare , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!