(RN) Registered Nurse, Pediatric Homecare
Company: Family First HomeCare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description Let's Get You Home Patients. Families.
Family First Homecare is how children with complex medical needs
can receive the highest level of care needed in the comfort of
their own homes. To make homecare work, it takes a partner who will
always do three things: tell the truth, own the details, and raise
the bar. Only Family First Homecare brings this approach. We want
to invite caregivers to a team and environment, where they can
deliver the kind of one-on-one patient care that drew them to
nursing in the first place. At Family First Homecare, we want to
get our patients and families home, but we also want to provide a
place our nurses can call home too. Let's talk about what you need
and how we could get you home.
What You'll Be Doing:At Family First Homecare, our teams are 100%
focused on our patients 100% of the time. As an (RN) Registered
Nurse, you'll create meaningful one on one relationships with your
patients, develop more autonomy and confidence with your skills,
and follow the plan of care that is carefully created for each
Our commitment to you:
- Get honest responses and know your feedback is being truly
- Start every placement on the same page as your patient's
- Never be blindsided by changes made to schedules
- Be paired with families that fit you well
- Maintain and grow your nursing skills
- Be set up for success from day oneTraining:We understand that
continuous learning is a competitive strength. We highly emphasize
training and education no matter where you are with your nursing
experience. Our Preceptor Program will help you develop critical
care skills and become comfortable with g-tubes, trachs, and
ventilators. We provide industry-leading clinical training and
continuing education programs tailored to your unique experience
and skill level.
Sign On Bonus $6,000!
- Complete on-boarding process.
- Attend Orientation within 10 days of interview$750 paid for
each 200 billable hours worked!
Some of the perks of working with us are:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Pay is weekly - paid out every Friday
- Flexible scheduling
- Always a low ratio
- We provide all PPE for you
- Paid Training
- 401K with match
- Referral Program
- Growth opportunities Requirements:
- Licensed as an RN
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification
- Clear background screening
- Ability to read and communicate in EnglishFamily First Homecare
MissionFamily First Homecare delivers the highest possible
standards of both care and communication to the families we serve.
Our commitment to tell the truth, own the details, and raise the
bar is evident in everything we do. Let's get you home. When you
have an employer that always tells the truth, owns the details, and
raises the bar, it's much easier for you to deliver great care at
Keywords: Family First HomeCare, Tampa , (RN) Registered Nurse, Pediatric Homecare, Healthcare , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!