Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Outpatient Speech Language Pathologist- SLP, Pediatric Based
- Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist position available to
- Outpatient Clinic located in Riverview, FL -
- Full time positions available ....... Part time applicants will
also be considered! - Your life, your schedule!
- Looking for SLPs with commercial provider credential
- Retention Bonus offered after 1 year of employmentWe value our
speech therapists and their dedication to -our mission -of making a
difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to
offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. (Benefits
are available to those candidates that work full time hours).
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and more!HealthPRO - Pediatrics is a
national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language
pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our
vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech
therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you
are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across
the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.Looking
forward to speaking with you!Cindy MecklingDirector of Recruitment
- Peds/School DivisionHealthPRO --Heritage
-email@example.com - Direct267.579.2482
- Consult and collaborate with staff and families in regards to
childs' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations
in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for
services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP/evaluation process in developing present
levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment
recommendations for children for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best
practices based on prescribed services.
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's
code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly
summaries, and annual IEPs.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language
Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida
or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, LLC, Tampa , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!