Territory Account Manager
Company: Global Widget
Posted on: November 11, 2019
NO AGENCY PLEASE.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for prospecting
(including cold-calling), client acquisition, and meeting revenue
growth targets. You will also be responsible for managing
relationships for high-revenue and complex clients. In this
position, your sense of humor, collaborative spirit, and
persistence will help you, your colleagues, and the company
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience: Base salary,
plus uncapped commission - which means the sky is the limit when it
comes to earning potential!
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, handle customer
inquiries to help build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and
- Identify and qualify potential opportunities through research,
referrals, networking, cold and warm calling.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and
services to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Actively engage colleagues and resources to provide a complete
customer solution to capitalize on opportunities (up-sell).
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and clients to
grow new business.
- Attend prospect and client meetings, and gather technical
- Assist Vice President of Sales with presenting capabilities to
prospects and clients.
- Update and manage Sales CRM portal with client and prospect
contacts, and call & meeting details.
- Complete sales process, and work with customer support team to
manage client relationship.
- Serve as the company's brand ambassador.
- Project a confident and calm demeanor.
- Be resilient, determined, and optimistic in the face of
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and dedication to
follow-through with results.
- Be passionate about creative ideas, brands, the company, and
our clients' businesses.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work across multiple
- Possess strong client management and presentation skills, with
the ability to ask high-value questions to understand customer
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent strategic, written/verbal communication,
and interpersonal skills.
- High level of trustworthiness, discretion and integrity.
Travel: Travel to trade shows and client / prospect meetings are
required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales and Marketing, or Business
- 2 - 3 years of proven sales experience (from prospecting to
- Candidates must have experience in strategic account management
and product selling
- Must have the ability to identify customer needs and translate
customer needs into solution and product sales
- Strong presentation skills, proven consultative sales skills,
and the ability to manage the sales cycle effectively and
autonomously from end-to-end
- Ability to partner, influence and negotiate
- Proven experience building internal and external customer
relationships, navigating across an organization and growing
current customer business base through internal partnerships
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Ability to manage a CRM database (e.g., SalesForce.com)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
-- All prospective employees must pass a background check
Keywords: Global Widget, Tampa , Territory Account Manager, Executive , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!