Call Center Manager
Company: Ideal Image
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job ID 2019-5443Category SalesJob Locations US-FL-TampaOverview
Ideal Image is North America's #1 Advanced Skin, Face and Body Spa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
The position of Lead Resource Center (LRC) Call Center Manager is to assist the LRC Operations Manager and enhance the daily operation of the Call Center. The position will serve as a liaison between Call Center associates and the LRC Operations Manager. Call Center Managers are selected based on several criteria including leadership skills, performance, and attitude. Call Center Managers will report directly to the LRC Operations Manager and will assist with coaching, motivation, and strategic planning. Effective Call Center Managers will be goal oriented and have excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
Call Center Manager Responsibilities:
- Report directly to LRC Operations Manager
- Responsible for the performance enhancement of associates directly under their supervision. Coaching and developing- Each Team Lead will be responsible for coaching their bottom quartile to bring up the numbers or to move them out. The Team Leads will work closely with training for help with coaching and developing of new hires.
- Maintain peak performance while assisting in the duties of coaching and mentoring.
- Monitoring Calls- Every day each Call Center will listen to and grade one call for each of their direct reports.
- Required coaching will involve direct, one-on-one meetings with associates, reporting on team progress to Call Center Manager, participation in weekly meetings with other team leaders/Call Center Managers and LRC Operations Manager.
- Directly assist in raising the bar of performance for associates to include increasing shows and buys as well as outperforming goals.
- Develop and contribute ideas involving the motivation and performance enhancement of LRC associates
- Ensure associates execute effective follow-up procedures.
- Handle all leads according to protocol.
- Report any inappropriate behavior to the Call Center Manager immediately.
- Time card upkeep and approval for direct reports.
- Attendance tracking - tracking occurrences: tardy, leave early, call off, shift trades, etc
- Monitor floor coverage- especially nights and weekends to ensure if someone calls in sick on a vital shift that it gets covered. Floor supervision at most times during operating hours of the call center
- Responsible for their own production as well.
- Creating a monthly schedule for your call center direct reports.
Call Center Managers are required to lead their team by example, consistently adhering to Ideal Image Best Practices, maintaining high lead standards, and displaying a positive attitude. Additionally, Call Center Managers will accept coaching and feedback from the LRC Operations Manager on a regular basis for the benefit of the team and the call center.
- At least 4 years of sales experience
- A minimum of 1 year of sales management experience is preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be technologically savvy
- Ability to maintain a positive and upbeat attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic and attendance adherence
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Strong Salesforce/CRM experience- Expert in creating/understanding views is preferred
- Highly proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate leadership qualities on sales team: Lead by example with professionalism, reliability, and accountability.
- Ability to manage a team of 10 or more inside sales representatives
- Ability to problem solve, understand impact, identify root case, determine resolution and make recommendations PI107533027
Keywords: Ideal Image, Tampa , Call Center Manager, Executive , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!