Investment Solutions Relationship Manager II
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: December 9, 2018
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As the Investment / Retirement Solutions Relationship Manager II, within PNC's Institutional Asset Management organization, you will be the lead member of the 401(k) service team, responsible for providing investment reviews, monitoring customer satisfaction service levels, suggesting plan design ideas, fostering client loyalty, and managing revenue streams to meet relationship profitability goals at a reasonable cost to customers. The position acts as a conduit for the clients to all products and services of the PNC Financial Services Group and is directly responsible for retention of Institutional Asset Management business and supporting Business Development Officers in the new business process. You will report to the Market Director and based in Florida.
- Develops, implements, manages and provides ongoing review on complex client investment strategies based on thorough understanding of client needs and objectives. Owns the client relationship by monitoring customer satisfaction service levels and managing revenue streams to meet relationship profitability. May implement plan design.
- Manages a book of business and establishes and executes the investment and review of complex relationships in accordance with client objectives and PNC's solutions. Provides industry/market insights and perspectives. Retains and grows assets under management and\\or revenue for assigned relationships through the delivery of an exceptional client investment experience. May be responsible for retention of the plans.
- Acts as a conduit to complex clients for all products and services by referring clients to other lines of business. Accountable for working with internal partners where appropriate to acquire new clients and expand services in a proactive manner. May serve as a subject matter expert to internal partners. May lead the sales process for their clients.
- May support the Business Development Officers during the sales process and client onboarding.
- Executes risk management practices through the adherence to PNC's policies and procedures. May also act as a liaison for both internal and external partners in their business segment.
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesPortfolio Management - 1 - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the tools, techniques, and acceptable business practices associated with managing a portfolio.
Products and Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Planning and Organizing - Extensive Experience
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters; ability to provide specific financial knowledge and experience to help organizational development.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Client Relationship Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Retirement Programs - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement employee retirement programs and plans.
AIF, CFA, CFP or CIMA preferred
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Tampa , Investment Solutions Relationship Manager II, Executive , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!