Company: Pediatric Associates
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Administer, direct and coordinates activities relating to the
operation of the medical office including financial key operational
performance measures, scheduling, front and clinical operations and
staffing, facility maintenance and inventory management, charge
posting and other administrative tasks.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be
- Ensure staffing levels to maintain efficiency of office
- Completes annual employee evaluations, manages new hires and
- Promotes Pediatric Associates Core Values and a constructive,
productive and positive work environment.
- Creates weekly employee schedules and delegates office
- Schedules, coordinates, and conducts monthly staff meetings to
educate the staff on all new initiatives and policies.
- Actively participates in the evaluation and improvement of the
patient care flow and work efficiency.
- Manages all medical equipment and supply inventory
- Performs vaccine refrigeration monitoring and reporting.
- Manages vaccine storage and inventory as per regulatory and
- Manage needs of IT support services and technology equipment
for office operations.
- Coordinates facility repairs and support services along with
routine cleaning maintenance.
- Maintains the clinical area in accordance with AAAHC standards
and Pediatric Associates infection control program.
- Manages overall patient experience using AIDET Promotes and
provides great customer service to patients and families and
supervises that the staff also provides a high level customer
- Demonstrates the knowledge and understanding of office budget
- Manage review bins to ensure efficient processing.
- Manages DME requirements along with regulatory form
- Maintains clinician scheduling templates.
- Manages all front office operations including patient greeting,
appointment scheduling, check-in, check-out, patient tracking,
copay collections, patient balances.
- Complete and reconcile all daily reports, including Duplicate
Charge Report, Missing Charge Report, Missing Office Visit Report,
NP/PA Report, Copay Report, as well as the EDI Report.
- Proficient in the following PA department applications:
TrackIT, ProcureIT, Concur, IT ServiceNow, Qgenda.
- Schedules appointments according to office scheduling
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful
- Scans, uploads and distributes chart documents in document
- Manages insurance verification processes from eligibility to
practice management entry
- Manages charge and payment posting
- Manages effective communication for all staff and clinicians
via e-mail and routine meetings.
- Manage Employee Appreciation to budget accordingly.
- Identifies, analyzes and solves problems
- Manages efficient patient flow
- Manages and resolves staff conflicts diplomatically and
- Strives to achieve the goals set by the office budget
- Makes bank deposits as necessary
- Adheres to all PA policies and procedures, PA Code of Conduct
as well as PA Employee Handbook.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelors
- Active CPR certification required
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Is tactful, diplomatic, cooperative and shares information with
- Communicates via e-mail in a timely and effective manner
- Assists the manager with calls from patients, hospitals and
other doctors offices.
- Communicates well with office manager, the local management
team and supports all providers and staff
- Assists managers with customer service issues, i.e.:
conflicts/disputes, incidents/accidents. PROFESSIONALISM
- Adheres to high ethical behavior
- Leads by example
- Upholds Pediatric Associates Core Values
- Prefer two years of work experience in a medical office
setting. Knowledge of computer and medical terminology
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and
protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI
and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State,
and local regulations.
Keywords: Pediatric Associates, Tampa , Practice Manager, Executive , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!