RN Unit Manager
Company: Oldsmar Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Oldsmar Health and Rehabilitation Center - WHO WE ARE: Orchid
Cove @ Oldsmar - a 120 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Oldsmar, FL
is currently seeking an RN Unit Manager. - We are a growing
facility in need of an energetic and talented new clinical
professional to join our team.
As the RN Unit Manager you will be responsible for the organizing
and directing of the clinical operations within your Skilled
Nursing Facility. - -To be most successful in the role of RN Unit
Manager, you will be a TEAM player with advanced leadership and
conflict resolution skills, who is able to display patience and a
positive demeanor with every single interaction. - -
TEAMWORK ENVIRONMENT -
RN Unit Manager Job Summary & Qualifications:
- Communicates clinical policies and procedures to nursing
- Participates in all admission decisions.
- Participates in daily or weekly management team
- Evaluates work performance of all nursing personnel -
- Collaborates with members of the interdisciplinary
- Oversees nursing schedules to ensure resident needs are
- Participates in the recruitment, hiring and termination of
Active RN License Required
1-3 years' experience (preferrably supervisory) in a hospital, SNF,
LTAC, or other related health care facility.
Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to LTC
CPR Certification Required
If you are an RN Unit Manager with a sincere devotion to caring for
the elderly, we would be happy to meet you - please apply!
Keywords: Oldsmar Health and Rehabilitation Center, Tampa , RN Unit Manager, Executive , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!