Manager Land Acquisition
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for locating, researching and contracting new land
suitable for acquisition and development.
* Locate land suitable for acquisition and development by
conducting the necessary market research and due diligence
* Determine land values in the specific market by checking like
property sales by means of public records, developers and other
professional affiliates Negotiate and contract land acquisition
* Coordinate land entitlement and planning activities with
* Coordinate governmental review
* Review and monitor purchase agreements.
* Coordinate joint venture agreements or joint venture management
agreements, as appropriate
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES (AS REQUIRED) LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH /
* Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
* Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build
* Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
* Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation
actions in accordance with that performance
* Provides developmental opportunities through identification of
internal and external training opportunities
* Creates opportunities for employee growth
* Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and
leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
* Decision Impact: Division
* Department Responsibility: Single
* Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
* Direct Reports: As required
* Indirect Reports: As required
* Physical Requirements: If applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable
accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will
enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate
in the application process and to be considered for a job.
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Tampa , Manager Land Acquisition, Executive , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!