Posted on: June 21, 2022
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead
generation and marketing support. Responsibilities
- Accounting manager will be responsible for full cycle
accounting and ensuring integrity of information in financial
accounting system, including the preparation of financial
- Accounting Manager will processing accounts payable and
accounts receivable, including entering invoices, receiving
payments, and creation of payables schedule.
- Preparing month end and year end close activities, including
accrual, allocations, and adjusting journal entries.
- Accounting Manager will prepare schedules and provide
supporting data to external auditors.
- Lead, manage and hold accountable the General Ledger Accounting
- Assist with the company's strategic planning, annual budgeting
process, acquisitions, and monthly forecasting.
- Helps develop metric/KPI development and reporting.
- Assist leadership team with the financial EOS measurable
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans
- Other duties that support the goals and objectives of the
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- CPA a plus
- 5+ Years General Ledger Accounting experience
- Experience using NetSuite strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office Suite (Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
- Expert in MS Excel
Keywords: LHH, Tampa , Accounting Manager, Executive , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!