Early Childhood Education Assistant Teacher
Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
ELA is here to deliver every child a joyful, caring, and
engaging childcare experience that will pave the way for each child
to fulfill the promise of his or her life.Early Childhood Assistant
Teacher (Infant, Toddler, Preschool, PreK & School Age)Location:
LGLA-SouthOur teachers create a magical classroom learning
environment for our children! All of our employees have a love for
children and desire to positively impact their lives. Employees
will perform routine tasks, referring new or unusual situations to
the Center Director for input and resolution. A background check
will be administered for all employees before having unsupervised
access to children.Skills:
- Love of working with children!
- Knowledge of or ability to learn early childhood education
- Proactive and team-oriented attitude to create a successful
- Ability to create a positive learning environment for
- Communication skills that reflect professionalism and kindness
at all times.Primary Tasks:
- Plan and implement age-appropriate curriculum in accordance
with the curriculum policy.
- Responsible for the basic care needs of each child in the
classroom including assistance with dressing, toileting, tying
shoes, regular hand washing, face cleaning, and any other tasks
associated with good personal hygiene.
- Responsible for assisting the children with social development
including teaching table manners during meals, working with a group
of children to accomplish goals, teaching them to share, and other
activities associated with social and emotional development.
- Ensure your classroom is in compliance with child care state
- Provides daily physical gross motor activities with or without
equipment or materials indoor and outdoor.
- Complete any required daily forms such as Child Tracking
Sheets, Attendance Records, and any other paperwork assigned such
as Incident/Accident reports.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences.
- Any other duties assigned by the Center Director.Additional
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent periods of standing, stooping, bending, and occasional
- Must be able to maintain a strict classroom schedule to ensure
State "ratio" compliance.
- Able to work a full assigned shift in order to maintain ratios
shift schedules are typically 8 hours with a 30 minute break.EQUAL
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYIt is our policy to abide by all federal,
state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based
solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth,
physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age,
military status, veteran status (including protected veterans),
marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status,
familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender
identity or expression), medical condition, genetic information,
sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a
reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Tampa , Early Childhood Education Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!