Elementary Art Teacher - Riverview Academy of Math and Science
Company: Charter School Associates
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Salary; $47,691.21 - $56,000.00 per yearEssential Duties and
- Uses classroom proceduresthat support effective teaching and
learning to promote high student achievement.
- Develops a climate and culture of openness, fairness, mutual
- Engages every student in grade level appropriate learning
experiences that promote performance.
- Designslessons to promote student engagementthroughactive
learning, hands-on application, and teacher-student and
student-student conversationsregardingthe learning.
- Uses formal and informal assessment strategies tomaximize
student achievement and modify instructional strategies as
- Collects and utilizes data for continual improvement.
- Submitscollaborativelesson planstimely
- Regularly updates digital gradebookand communicates with
parents regarding student progress
- Promotes independent and collaborative work ethic.
- Participates inprofessional learning communities and attends
professionaldevelopmentopportunitiesto fully meet each child's
- Uses various assessment tools / strategies such as
observations, continuums of development, portfolios, and daily
assessmentsto help make instructional decisions for individual
- Maintains accuraterecords as required by law and administrative
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Education or field instruction
- Florida Teaching Certification in the Subject AreaBenefits
- Advance Degree Stipend
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Accident, Hospital, & Critical illness
- Competitive Health Benefits
Keywords: Charter School Associates, Tampa , Elementary Art Teacher - Riverview Academy of Math and Science, Education / Teaching , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!