Childcare Support Teacher
Company: Primrose School of Oldsmar
Posted on: November 23, 2021
As a Support Teacher at Primrose School of Oldsmar located in
Oldsmar FL. As a teacher you will help young minds explore,
discover and understand the world around them. We are seeking an
experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an
ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional,
cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance
with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to teaching and
learning. Primrose School of Oldsmar is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational childcare experience.
We offer year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age. Primary Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of/at
Primrose School of Oldsmar and the local, state or national
regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of/at Primrose School
of Oldsmar Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Each Primrose school is a privately owned and
operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Oldsmar, Tampa , Childcare Support Teacher, Education / Teaching , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!