Sr. Content Writer
Company: NexTech Systems
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Company DescriptionWork at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology
Company of the Year"--at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology
employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software
development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and
finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros
has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it
takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for
specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on
delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that
empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize
charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability.
Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office
staff members in the clinical specialties.
--Job DescriptionNextech is seeking a Sr. Content Writer that will
be responsible for positioning the company in assigned industries,
optimizing our brand, and leading the execution of integrated
marketing campaigns and activities to support the overall growth
goals of the company. This position will work closely with local
product marketing, business development, sales and other internal
departments as necessary serving as an internal business partner
for marketing communications. The Sr. Content Writer will ensure
that all marketing communications channels are utilized to convey
consistent messages about the practices, our capabilities and
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for creating engaging and persuasive content to
differentiate product features and company and drive new business,
engagement and customer retention.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email,
brochures, trade show collateral, social media posts, blogs and
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content
ideas and edit content produced by other members or the
- Influence and align all content and messaging, while ensuring
content is in line with the corporate brand
- Partner with the internal team to generate content ideas that
align with business goals and marketing campaigns
QualificationsWhat You Offer:
- BA/BS (marketing, business, or other relevant degree)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in developing and managing
content and related strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
creative writing skills
- An understanding of emerging content technologies/channels
along with an ability to make decisions to maximize the impact of
- An ability to grasp new topics quickly and communicate
professionally with all stakeholders
- Proven success in building business-impacting content across
various media including blogs, events, podcasts, ebooks,
- Strong organizational skills, including project management and
attention to detail is a must
- A self-starter, capability of managing time and prioritizing
- Master-level skills with Microsoft Office, including
PowerPoint; design software experience, such as Adobe Creative
Suite, a plus.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment
with a positive, can-do attitude
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: NexTech Systems, Tampa , Sr. Content Writer, Advertising , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!