Company: Faehner PLLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionAn expanding North Pinellas-based law firm is
seeking an Administrative Assistant who will perform a variety of
administrative and clerical tasks. If you always dot your "i's" and
cross your "t's", we want to hear from you!Top 3
- Maintain accuracy, mindfulness, and strong attention to detail
in your work product.
- Multitask in a fast-paced, technology-rich environment.
- Precisely and consistently follow instructions and processes in
interactions.Your Work DNA
- You display certain ease and grace under pressure. Your
positivity and can-do attitude are amplified when you are handling
multiple tasks at once. You are adaptable and coachable.
- Your ability to understand and anticipate needs, often in
advance of them asking the question, leads some people to think you
are a mind reader. You are service-oriented.
- You are a team player, both reliable and present in your role.
Your supervisor and teammates can count on you to do what you say
you'll do.Work Schedule
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Daily 30-minute lunchRequirements
- Proficient in an office environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including
proper grammar and spelling. Ability to clearly communicate with
diverse audiences via in-person, phone, and email.
- Natural ability to thrive when multitasking in a
technology-driven environment operating at a fast pace. Experience
working with high-volume of tasks, incoming requests, or calls
- $40,000 per year
- 80 hours of paid time off (PTO)—can be used for vacation, sick,
or personal days
- Health insurance 100% company-paid
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- A casual work and dress environment- About UsAt Faehner,
clients are more than just their legal matters—they're people.
That's why we practice law centered on them. Our firm is North
Pinellas-based with a Tampa Bay practice in estate planning,
corporate, real estate, probate and trust administration, and tax.
Our client base consists primarily of high-net-worth individuals
and small businesses. To learn more about our firm visit
Keywords: Faehner PLLC, Tampa , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!