Lead Office Manager
Company: GENERAL RV CENTER
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Lead Office Manager -The success of General RV Center is rooted
in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our
sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion
for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the
Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide
and a global presence through our Internet Sales team. -What's in
it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General
RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a
career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If
you're looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from
- Work directly with multiple departments including F&I,
Office Operations, and Management teams.
- Liason between F&I and Office personnell.
- Process all licensing and title work for each unit/RV
- Responsible for managing Human Resource functions for new hires
and submit paperwork to the corporate office.
- Submit biweekly payroll hours and attendance to headquarter for
- Work directly with banks to provide all necessary
- Responsible for providing general office assistance to store
- Work as a liaison with the corporate office to provide monthly
expense reports, credit card statements, petty cash fund, and other
- Other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required
- Prior title work within the RV, Automotive industry, or
Powersports industry is a MUST.
- Able to work in a team setting in a fast-paced office
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. -
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and
efficient manner. -
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a
must.PERKSGeneral RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid
vacations and a 401k with company matching. - -About General
RVGeneral RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas
station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962.
From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV
dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV
lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV
now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to
an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and
are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014,
General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of
Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held
Keywords: GENERAL RV CENTER, Tampa , Lead Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!