Office Manager - East Lake
Company: COAST DENTAL
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Fl - Eastlake - Oldsmar, FL
Are you looking to work for a practice that offers stability and
operates with integrity? Would you like to work for a dentist with
an excellent reputation in the community and among dental
Look no further. Coast Dental & Orthodontics follows COVID-19 CDC
Guidelines and ADA recommendations and makes every effort to create
and maintain an environment that is safe for our team and patients.
We provide PPE that includes high volume evacuation devices for
intraoral use, face shields, N95 masks, along with gowns, hair
bouffant, feet/shoe coverings and gloves. Plus, we allow 15 minutes
after every patient to properly clean and disinfect
Who is Coast Dental?
We are a family established, owned, and operated DSO (that means
dental service organization if you were curious), so we aren't your
typical cookie cutter dental corporation. At Coast Dental, you are
part of a family, the kind you don't want to rush away from after a
long Thanksgiving dinner.
We can tell you why we're great, but our long-standing team members
are the real testament. Why do they stay? Because we invest in them
and their continuing education and personal growth. And, because we
like to have fun while working hard in a respectful
This position is responsible for building and maintaining a
successful practice through communication to team and management of
goals and expectations. Generates accountability, authority and
responsibility with given team and provides support, communication
and guidance to increase the team's performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train and manage performance of office team members.
- Reside as the expert on basic job knowledge such as filing
insurance claims, cash management, office software, insurance
verification and insurance linkage.
- Explain treatment plans and payment options to patients.
- Review and train on Accounts Receivables (collection
- Ensure daily deposits are completed on time with accuracy and
maintain control of petty cash for the office.
- Ensure office is secure at all times as assigned key
- Train on and review patient financing/credit (volume number and
accuracy) with team.
- Train team and ensure effective customer service skills via the
telephone and in person.
- Train and hold team accountable for building a productive
- Must meet and manage to minimum monthly performance goals as
outlined by Regional Management.
- Effective communication ensuring cooperation between the front
office and back office (including reading and responding to email,
filtering down newsletters, policy updates, correspondence,
training, meeting and webinar information and appropriate
- Respond to both general dentistry and specialty patients and
patient complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Train staff or arrange training, as needed.
- Assure timeliness and accuracy of paperwork.
- Review and approve payroll (accuracy, control overtime) for
- Oversight of supplies and inventory for the office and assure
- Retention of staff and patients (turnover number).
- Assure safety - workers compensation (reported timely and
accurate and investigation post-accident is completed), ensure
staff completes annual OSHA Blood borne pathogen training online in
company's Learning Portal, assure MSDS sheets for each location are
accurate and on site, track, exchange and review office radiation
- Complete Monthly Check List (completed and assurance all areas
are up to date.)
- Provide effective communication and act as liaison between
corporate and office staff (changes, procedures, postings,
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Positive attitude (motivation, team player).
- Appearance (professional, clean, neat, meets company
- Knowledge of insurance processes.
- Professionalism and leadership.
- Associate's Degree in business, or equivalent, and three years
- Has a working knowledge of the front and back office healthcare
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Prior management experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of general dental terminology.
- Intermediate computer skills; working knowledge of Internet
Explorer and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and
dental office software. Experience with EagleSoft preferred.
Office Managers work in areas that are highly visible and designed
and furnished to make a good impression. Most work stations are
clean, well lighted, and relatively quiet. Work is sedentary in
*Coast Dental representatives will never ask for your personal
identification information such as your social security number or
driver's license number during the application process. If you are
contacted by someone claiming to be Coast who asks for this
information - report the issue to the job board or website where
you found the position.*
Keywords: COAST DENTAL, Tampa , Office Manager - East Lake, Administration, Clerical , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!