Company: CFO Alliance, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Who We AreCFO Alliance is a professional consulting firm with a
team of business performance experts who concentrate in the areas
of accounting, finance, and process improvement. Of course, there
are other firms that do what we do, so what makes us a different
and better employer? In a word, people. Our clients choose us as
much for our camaraderie as our intellect. Our people are
down-to-earth, fun to be around, and exceptionally smart. But most
of all, they are deeply committed to our clients and their success.
We bring creativity, practicality, and energy to everything we do.
With these qualities, we deliver meaningful results - and a unique
experience - to each of our clients. And to your career.
Who We're Looking ForWe are partnering with one of our clients to
hire a Senior Accountant for their Technology Company in Tampa, FL.
In keeping with the vibrant spirit of our unique environment, we're
looking for a creative thinker who is incredibly technical, and
refreshingly human. This self-motivated agile professional will
confidently take initiative, and feel a genuine sense of
satisfaction every time they work with the employees.
What you will be DoingReporting to The Office of the CFO, the
Senior Accountant is responsible for a wide range of accounting
tasks including accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting
systems, general ledger management, gathering of financial
information, and a variety of complex financial reporting and
projections. If you are a highly motivated, detail oriented
individual that enjoys working with others and being a part of a
growing organization, this is the place to be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all accounts payable and receivable including:
invoices, submissions, purchase orders, petty cash, and cash
- Ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts
receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts
application, and check statistic management.
- Initial vendor setup and payment processing.
- Ensure the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and
reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepare complex balance sheets, profit and loss statements and
other financial reports.
- Analyze current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and
obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Prepare and manage a variety of complex accounting,
statistical, and narrative statements or reports requiring
extensive analysis and interpretation of data.
- Establish and maintain a contract management system including
communicating/coordinating deadlines and renewal dates with all
stakeholders, and ensure all contracts are renewed in a timely
- Establish and maintain new departmental accounting systems and
procedures; makes recommendations on the implementation of
departmental accounting system revisions to increase efficiency and
effectiveness; establishes and maintains effective accounting
- Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment
- Process employee expense reports.
- Analyze monthly operations statements for the Office of the CFO
and department heads.
- Oversee the activities of corporate accounting for the accurate
and timely dissemination of financial management reports including,
but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial
- Respond to The Office of the CFO as assigned with accurate and
timely work to facilitate the company's financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special moderately complex
projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Incredibly Technical Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of related experience.
- Thorough understanding of costs accounting, audit review, and
- Team player with ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into
predictable business insights.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in PowerPoint,
Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, Salesforce.com and QuickBooks.
- Experience working within the technology industry is a
- Demonstrated analytical skills to identify trends,
opportunities, and threats.
- Process oriented, but flexible around business needs.
- Ability to provide consultative input to management regarding
performance and productivity analysis.
- Must have a sense of urgency and excellent time management
Refreshingly Human Intangibles
- Listens authentically
- Works independently with a sense of urgency
- Strives for excellence
- Resourceful problem solver
- Builds trust with stakeholders
- Aims to create win/win outcomes
- Committed to personal growth, and development of others
- Effectively balances competing priorities
Keywords: CFO Alliance, Inc., Tampa , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!