Company: Paradigm Management Services, LLC
Posted on: August 18, 2019
For almost 30 years, Paradigm has been the industry leader in
solving complex health care challenges and improving lives. With
the most connected and experienced team in health care, we define
and deliver outcomes that exceed financial and health expectations
for our clients, as well as for individuals and their
families.Paradigm delivers its solutions through three divisions:
Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty
Networks. The Paradigm divisions are built on expertise from five
best-in-class businesses: Paradigm Outcomes, The ALARIS Group,
Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net. Founded in 1991,
Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California with offices
across the U.S.We are looking for a Cash Processor to join our
growing team. If you are looking for a high growth, fast paced
organization where you can have real influence please apply to
start the conversation.JOB SUMMARY:The Cash Processor is
responsible for timely and accurate posting, and reconciliation, of
all cash received. Cash received is documented daily in a Deposit
Tracking document, by bank account/division. Cash is posted to the
appropriate system and reconciled to the associated bank account
through reporting. Identify, document and handle payments for which
there are no invoices, short paid or denied sending to the
appropriate party. Timely follow-up and handling of unapplied cash.
Communication of transfer of cash between accounts to Director,
Revenue Management as well as tracking of request and completion.
Application of small balance write offs at time of posting.
Research payments stated paid but not posted to
account.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Document cash receipts from bank on Deposit Tracking form.
- Post payment to appropriate invoice on date of receipt.
- Copy over-paid, short-paid, and denied EORs to save to shared
file as well as payments received for cases not invoiced.
- Identify when transfers need to be done between accounts and
communicate to Director, Revenue Management.
- Update Recoupment request tracking sheet when Provider Refund
- Responsible for identifying, communicating and resolving
on-going issues associated with Cash Posting, jointly with
Director, Revenue Management.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of PHI in line with
HIPAA and internal Privacy and Information Security policies.
- Perform additional duties as identified and directed by
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, memos, and other documentation.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace: English.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively on the
phone, in person, electronically, or through other means to
individuals and groups.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Reconciliation between various systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and email communication skills and phone
- Technical Capacity including advanced knowledge of Microsoft
Office, specifically Excel and Access.
- Ability to lift office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds.
Keywords: Paradigm Management Services, LLC, Tampa , Cash Processor, Accounting, Auditing , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!