Director, Compliance Financial Contact Center
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Director,
Compliance Financial Contact Center for our Remote, San Antonio,
TX, Tampa, FL (Crosstown), Phoenix, AZ or Plano, TX facility.
Manages and leads a staff in the development and implementation of
strategic and tactical solutions to protect and minimize
operational compliance risk to USAA. Provides operational
compliance oversight for USAA, its affiliates, and USAA
partnerships with external companies. Builds effective
relationships with industry and regulatory authorities. Job
- Provides oversight and manages the changing regulatory
- Directs the review of state and federal regulatory compliance
requirements to include analysis of business impact/operational
risk assessment for enacted laws/regulations and recommended
company compliance actions to insure regulatory compliance.
- Proactively identifies strategic and tactical regulatory
solutions by providing compliance subject matter expertise for CoSA
- Identifies compliance action plans that have regulatory impact
on the company's business.
- Directs research and feasibility studies to assess regulatory
compliance impacts and recommended actions on CoSA
- Directs the implementation of appropriate strategic/tactical
solutions for compliance business requirements.
- Ensures adoption and identifies any outstanding compliance
- Directs the monitoring and managing of regulatory requirements
- Manages federal/state regulatory agency relationships to obtain
regulatory approvals and provides required regulatory
- Provides oversight for compliance adherence through self
assessment programs and examinations.
- Responsible for personnel actions for staff to include hiring,
coaching, employee development, recognition, performance
management, promotions, dismissals, and disciplinary action.
- Determines action(s) required to best allocate resources.
- Develops, monitors, and analyzes budgetary and/or operation
performance of department resources. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 8 or more years of industry experience.
- 3 years of leadership experience. Develop and manage talent.
- 5+ years experience supporting financial contact center
- CRCM certification preferred.
- 5+ years of leadership experience. Develop and manage talent.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management
Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first
six months in position.***
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in
the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to
help you manage your work and personal life, including seven
cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Associated topics: chief investment officer, director, general
manager, general operational manager, operational manager,
organizational culture, president, staff, supervise, supply
Keywords: USAA, Tampa , Director, Compliance Financial Contact Center, Accounting, Auditing , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!