Senior Auditor, Compliance AML
Posted on: November 11, 2018
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18063539
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citis Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citis numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citis respective regulators, globally.This role will contribute to the scoping and execution of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) audit coverage in accordance with established Internal Audit methodology and professional auditing standards. The position will provide support to the Internal Audits Compliance and AML team.
The candidate should have functional knowledge of AML programs that have been established to comply with the U.S. regulatory requirements and Citi policies and procedures, The candidate must have working knowledge of regulatory requirements and the related risks and controls and demonstrate the ability to work with senior management and support audit team execution.
- Applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Participates in moderately complex AML Program and Global audits related to AML Compliance.
- Completes assigned audits within agreed upon timeframes.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus, while a CAMS certification is a strong plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in areas related to AML programs, regulations, standards, and internal policies applicable. Broker/Dealer and prior audit experience is a strong plus.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding Financial Services Industry products, especially those associated with the KYC, AML, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
Keywords: Citi, Tampa , Senior Auditor, Compliance AML, Accounting, Auditing , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!